Terms and Conditions
www.cacweb.in is owned and operated by Cochin Arts and Communications [CAC], a Musical
academy and Communication Centre of Arch Diocese of Verapoly incorporated in Kerala, India.
For the purpose of these Terms and conditions, wherever the context so requires “Your’ or
“Students” or “Customer” or “User” will refer to the person who has agreed to become a Student
/ user on this website by providing Registration data while registering on this website as a
Registered User while the terms “We”, “Us”, “Our” will refer to Cochin Arts and Communications
We request you to read the below Terms and Conditions which governs your use of this website
including the offer of Classes/Services displayed on our website and your
Purchases/Registration/Classes from this website. If you transact on this website, you are bound
to the terms and conditions prescribed on this website for such transactions. When you use any
of the services found on this website including but not limited to reviews, delivery etc. you will be
subject to the guidelines, policies, terms and conditions of the use of such services which shall
be deemed to be incorporated under the Terms and conditions outlined here.
We reserve the right at our sole discretion to modify the Terms and conditions on this website at
any time of our choice without prior written notice to you. You can however understand that
changes have been made by checking the date of revision mentioned on the top of this page.
The changes will be effective the moment it is published on this website. If you use our website
following the publishing of any such changes, it will constitute your acceptance of these changes
or revisions. We request you to check our terms and conditions before using this website so that
you are well aware of the policies and guidelines governing the use of this website.
1. Customer/Students Registration - For Registration purposes users will be asked to provide basic details such as full name, mobile phone number, email address, postal pin code, contact address etc. By registering on our website you agree to receive promotional messages, transaction updates, text messages, phone calls and newsletters. You can opt out of this service anytime by letting us know via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will never sell or provide your personal details to any external companies or agencies for commercial purposes. Our website may however have links to external websites that are not managed by us directly but by other factors such as Google Analytics. Cochin Arts and Communications [CAC] holds no responsibility for the privacy of such external websites.
2. Proprietary Rights of Cochin Arts and Communications [CAC] - The user does not have the right to copy, resell, redistribute any product / Classes or distributed / Conducted by Cochin Arts and Communications.
3. Copyright and Trademark Rights - All rights on this website are owned by Cochin Arts and Communications. Any use of the images or content on this website be it copy or store, is prohibited without the permission of Cochin Arts and Communications [CAC]. All the names, logos, designs and slogans are the trademarks of Cochin Arts and Communications [CAC]. The software used on this website is owned by Cochin Arts and Communications [CAC] and protected by copyright laws. The software is intended to be used only as a Classes and information Purpose and the content on this website is prohibited from being reproduced, modified or redistributed in any way without due permission from us.
4. Website Content - The content on this website includes information about Musical Classes conducted in Cochin Arts and Communications [CAC] and other our services. Cochin Arts and Communications [CAC] does not create or endorse the content on this website but is gathered through external third-party websites available on the internet which has been provided solely as a convenience for your use. We are not responsible for any damage that may arise from your access to or reliance on this information of these third party websites. You are not permitted to use this website for illegal purposes or any purposes that include disrupting the use and enjoyment of this website by other users. While we have ensured that all content on this website is socially acceptable with all necessary IT measures taken, one may encounter content that may seem offensive or objectionable to some. Cochin Arts and Communications [CAC] shall have no liability towards the customer if the content on this website seems offensive or objectionable to you.
5. Pictorial Content - We have tried our best to use images and colours that are accurately close to the original product and services. However any variations in colour or pictures of the product if arise may be so due to technical variations. We do not guarantee accurate representations on this website and we will not take responsibility for such variations.
6. Reviews and Feedback - Any reviews or feedback submitted on this website about our products or service shall be considered the property of Cochin Arts and Communications [CAC]. Such reviews and feedback may be used by us to publish, distribute or display on any promotional material or others without restriction and without compensating the user in any way. We shall not be obligated to respond to any comments, compensate for any reviews or feedback or maintain any reviews under confidentiality. We reserve the right to edit, modify or remove any review or feedback published on this website if deemed as necessary by us. We will not assume liability or be responsible for any comments submitted by a customer or a third party.
7. Dispute Settlement - Any dispute that may arise in a business through www.cacweb.in shall be tried to be settled amicably with mutual consent from both parties through discussions and negotiations. However if this does not reach to a settlement, then the same has to be referred to any courts of the competent jurisdiction in Kochi only.
8. Disclaimer - The Services offered on this website are on a ‘currently is’ ‘currently available as’ basis. We disclaim all references to warranties of any kind whether expressed or implied with regards to the products or content displayed on this website. We do not warranty that the information published on this website is accurate, timely or reliable. We do not warranty the information received through links to third-party websites found on this website is accurate, timely or reliable. Any information, oral or written obtained by you that is not expressly stated on this website will not be taken as a warranty from us for the products or services mentioned on this website.
9. Customer Obligations - I hereby undertake not to use this website www.cacweb.in for :
o Breach the laws of the country or any other applicable laws governing this website.
o To harm or disrupt or interfere with the objectives of this website or its related sites or network.
o To post any reviews or feedback that is not in accordance with the policy of this website including violation of copyright policy, trademark, privacy, security and any other proprietary rights.
o To cause injury to any person, entity or this Institution.
o To post or disseminate any matter containing obscene, unlawful, abusive or threatening content or content with any software viruses, political content, commercial solicitation, mass mailing or any other form of ‘spam’ content.
o To transmit any unlawful material that compromises the genuinity of the website or constitutes a criminal offence, or breaches any laws that may result in a civil liability or tampers with any relevant regulations or code of practice.
o To access unauthorized computer network systems.
o To interfere with any other user’s right to access and/or enjoy this website.
o To modify, transmit, use, distribute or store any form of content (electronic or otherwise) of materials protected by copyright from this website without our permission.
o To not use a false email address to register on this website, or to post any misleading feedback without traceable origins on this website.
o To be solely responsible for any reviews or comments published on this website as a feedback.
o To agree to indemnify Cochin Arts and Communications [CAC] for any claims resulting from any Customer Feedback submitted.
10. Indemnity - As a Customer/Student/User, I hereby agree upon to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Cochin Arts and Communications [CAC], its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon my actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Cochin Arts and Communications [CAC] or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service to other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement. We may terminate this User Agreement at any time, without notice or liability to Cochin Arts and Communications [CAC].