I S Press Rd, Kacheripady,
Ernakulam, Kerala 682018
Rules & Regulations
- The students are advised to keep themselves aware of this Institute rules.
- Each student shall conduct herself/himself both within and outside campus of the Institute in a manner befitting a student of this prestigious Institute.
- Students are required to be dressed neatly and decently.
- Use of cell phones is strictly prohibited in classrooms.
- Each student shall show due respect and courtesy to the Administrators, teachers and the Institute staff and to the visitors of the Institute, and good behavior to the fellow students.
- Students shall be punctual and regular in attending classes and shall not leave the class without the permission of the teacher.
- Absence of three consecutive weeks without prior information shall be considered seriously and action taken accordingly.
- Fee shall be paid the 10th of every month, failing which the student shall not be allowed to attend class. Full fee shall be charged from every trainee, irrespective of his/her attendance in class.
- Every student should carry her/his attendance/fees card and produce it on demand by the authorities.
- Students shall also be helped and encouraged to prepare for the examinations within and outside the Institute.
- Students will not operate and play any instrument without the permission of the instructor.
- We shall keep our instruments safe and clean. We will take action against students who damage the instruments.
- To practice any instrument outside the class is to be paid Rs. 50/ per hour and Rs. 100/ for piano.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the Institute for loss or damage to the personal articles of the students.
- Students are expected to contribute towards the academic/social initiatives that the Institute may undertake.
- This being an eco-friendly campus, plastic or other trash should not be thrown inside building or in the premises.
- All expressions or activities which are immoral, antisocial, communal and anti-national are strictly prohibited in the Institute campus.
- Matters not covered by these rules are left to the discretion of the Director and his decision shall be final.